Thursday, October 29, 2009

My first craft fair...and some new bags

I signed up for my first official craft fair!!  Ok, it is a pretty small, local one, but that is what I wanted since it is the first.  I have already made it an official facebook "event" and invited all of my "friends". 

I have been making purses like crazy!  I want to have tons of different styles and colors so that I can appeal to a lot of different people.  I have also made some Christmas items, but I really, really want to be known as the purse girl....so I have focused on purses.

If anyone has comments or suggestions on how to make the crafty fair successful please let me know....I could use all the help I can get!

Here are a few new items:


Black thin-wale cord with cute little ruffles


LOVE this one! The red bird says it all.



My first ruffle, the colors are much better in real life.


Two circles.  This bag has fabulous texture....again, not visible in the photo.

I have been really trying to stay positive and motivated....a little stretch this time of year when darkness and  coldness set in.  I find that if I keep working at my projects I get more inspired, so the key is not to stop.  Unfortunately, my life has been chaotic - a bathroom remodel, Halloween, and sickness.  I have to remember to keep moving forward and that a messy house is not an indication of anything!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your bags are AWESOME! I have a friend who would love the one with the circles. They kind of has a marimekko feel to it to me for some reason. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the complitment! I love making bags! I actually sold that particular bag at a craft fair....feel free to convo me on etsy or send email if you are interested in a custom order.

    ReplyDelete